LUDO and Domino are considered two of the most popular and successful board games due to their simple rules and fun interplay.
For this reason, they have been ported as applications.
One of these adaptations is Yalla Ludo & Domino Review, which lets you play and interact with strangers or friends like classic board games.
Play LUDO on Your Smartphone
Yalla Ludo & Dominos is a game from Aviva Sun that takes your mobile’s classic LUDO board game, Parchis.
This game has perfectly adapted the physical version with some additions to make your experience more fun.
You can not only use it to play with a real opponent, but you can also talk to him while playing with the built-in chat feature.
Keep reading this Yalla Ludo & Domino Review to learn more about the game.
LUDO: Rules and Modes
LUDO can be played individually or in a group of four players. LUDO’s play area consists of four coloured regions.
Each region belongs to a specific player. Each player has a mortgage on the game area. The ultimate goal is to reach the middle of the playing area before the other players.
Therefore, the game has rules that allow players to improve their chances of completing the game before the Others and rules that will hinder other players’ progress. These rules are:
- Farmers walk on their assigned path until they reach the middle of the play area.
- Panther starts his first turn only when the player rolls a six on the dice.
- Each time the player rolls a six later in the game, he can roll again.
- If a player ends up on another player’s deposit, the other player must return to the starting position.
- There are safe places where players cannot remove the opponent’s pawn. For example, a star or a ball is marked on them.
YALLA LUDO Game Modes
- Classic: This is the same as the original board game, where players fight in the middle of the playing area.
- Teacher: The same rules apply in classic mode, except you cannot win until you put at least one of the opponent’s pawns in the starting position.
- Fast: In this mode, you start with one of your pawns outside the base, and it is possible to win if only one Piece does in the end.
Domino: Rules and Modes
Domino does not require a special board or game board. Instead, it’s only played with the pieces.
Also, each Domino contains two numbers from 0 to 6, represented by black dots. Finally, the rules of the game are simply a summary of the rules:
- Each player starts the game with seven parts and can only place one in each round.
- The player can only place a piece if he has the same number as the existing piece.
- If the player does not have a suitable piece, he must take a new one.
- The first one to complete all his pieces wins.
- Point position: When you place a new character in this mode, the player gets points based on the number of connected characters.
- Multiplier Mode: In this mode, the player receives points for placing a new number if the sum of the corresponding numbers is a multiple of 5.
Play with Friends
YALLA LUDO lets players create and manage private rooms to play with friends by inviting them to the room.
This rule applies to both LUDO and Dominoes.
One of the best features of YALLA LUDO is the ability to chat while playing.
Not only can you text chat, but you can also send voicemails that capture the essence of classic board games.
- Excellent adaptation of the classic LUDO and Domino games.
- Play online against random players.
- Opportunity to play in a group of 4 players.
- Opportunity to play with friends in a private room.
- Support for different game modes.
- Chat support in the game.
- Voice chat support.
This Yalla Ludo & Domino Review helps you to improve your skills.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do You Play Yalla Ludo?
The game is almost identical to the physical board and starts with a four-coloured LUDO board. Each player is assigned a suit and has four tiles.
To move apart from its place to its place, you must roll a six. You can then take a tile from your base if it is not empty or if you move a tile six times.
If a player has no chips and has not rolled a six, the next player’s turn is passed. As with all dice games, players must always move according to the value of the dice rolled. LUDO is more than a strategy.
Players must move their pieces strategically to prevent other players from reaching the goal first. But unlike the original game, this version does not allow you to block players.
How Do You Play Yalla Ludo With the Other Players?
In YALLA LUDO, players can play with their friends online or offline. In addition, players can create private and local rooms where they can play in real-time.
You can also connect with your friends on Facebook and send them invitations.
If you want to make new friends and play against players worldwide, the application offers a public group chat that connects you with multiple players.
Also, in this chat room, you can exchange ideas and meet new friends to invite them to your next game.
This feature supports voice and text chat. However, the thread may be slow as it suits many users.