Resident Evil Village Review | System Requirements
Updated: June 25, 2021
Resident Evil Village or Resident Evil 8 for Friends will be released on May 7, 2021. And after recently presented Resident Evil Village exhibition, we now have more information about what’s happening. Ethan is back and goes to Romania to save his daughter from the giant vampire known as Lady DIMITRESCU. This game is available on PlayStation and Xbox as well. Check out everything we know about the review of Resident Evil Village right now.
The Story of Resident Evil Village
In this Resident Evil Village Review, we will also tell you about the story of this game. The story of Resident Evil Village seems to stand out directly from Resident Evil 7 and shows Ethan Winters again as a playable character after his terrible escape at the end of the latest game. Therefore, he travels to a remote place in Romania, where he will also save his kidnapped daughter. Somebody was kidnapped by Chris Redfield, the mainstay of the Series. We’re sure the game will investigate precisely why this happened.
There will be two main settings in Romania: the scary city with the title and the castle that stands high above it. Also, that castle belongs to the giant and vampire Allicin DIMITRESCU. And her demonic daughters, who seem to be the main antagonists in the game. However, they are pretty scary, but there are many other villains to avoid and sometimes shoot if you are courageous enough to shoot them.
Eagle eye fans on Reddit recently found out that the game’s Collector’s Edition also includes a fabric map showing a rough layout of the game world. Including some interesting places like Heisenberg Factory and Moreau Reservoir. Also, the image currently has low resolution, so you cannot overdo it, but it looks a lot like what we will explore in this layout.
The Big House setting is another flashback to the tropics where Resident Evil peaked in the series, including Castle from Resident Evil 4 Village and the first half of Resident Evil 7. So, we cannot wait to get there to explore it—a little by little, possibly more than solving some detailed riddles along the way.
Resident Evil 8 Characters
As in Resident Evil 7, you play Ethan Winters again. He is a fairly generic ordinary man who acts as the perfect ghost to live in players and feel involved in the bigger story. Mia Winters, his partner, joins him after escaping death in the latest game.
Chris Redfield, who is immediately recognized by avid fans of the show, returns and looks morally dubious as he seems to attack Ethan in the trailer before shooting someone very close to him. I bet it’s a red herring to get players off the field when they’re unsuccessfully trying to predict Chris’s real intentions. Expect more to be revealed throughout the game.
Resident Evil Village Vampire
The internet has gone completely crazy for Lady DUMITRESCU, aka Vampire Grande Dame from Capcom’s Resident Evil Village. Here’s what we know so far about her. She’s leading a circle of her daughters who are “beautiful vampire characters,” and I need her to step on me.
- Processors: Intel Core i5-7500 or AMD Ryzen 3 1200.
- RAM: 8 GB.
- Operating system: Windows 10 64-bit.
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 TI or AMD Radeon RX 560 VIDEO CARD
- Pixel Protection: 5.1.
- Vertex Shader: 5.1.
- Dedicated Video RAM: 4096 MB.
The release date for Resident Evil Village will be May 7 this year, so probably much closer than most people expected in that spot. There will also be a version of Resident Evil 8 for PS4 and Xbox One, a change from the first version of the Next Generation. It was also released the same day, and that’s good news because it means many more have a chance to freak out original release date: May 7, 2021
Resident Evil Village Collector’s Edition
- Chris Redfield figure
- Sheet + steel book
- Fabric card size B2
- The collection box for packaging
- Trauma Pack DLC card
Resident Evil Village (PS5)
- Stunning Graphics: Use Ray Tracing to explore the beautiful yet terrifying landscapes and locations of Resident Evil Village in 4K.
- Fast charging: Thanks to the power of the PS5 console’s ultra-fast SSD, you can continue right where you left off with almost no charging time.
- Adaptive triggers: Enjoy real-life shooting in the game with DualSense Wireless Controller.
- Haptic Feedback: With haptic feedback, you can mimic the sensation of firing a real gun.
- Via compatible headphones, listen to Tempest 3D Audio Tech. Therefore, 3D sound enhances the experience by letting you experience impressive sounds from everywhere.
Resident Evil Village (Xbox Series X)
- Now, this game is also available for Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S
Resident Evil Village (PS4)
The eighth installment of the Resident Evil franchise, Resident Evil Village, is an all-new Resident Evil experience.
- Next-generation technology: The RE engine, combined with the power of the next-generation console, creates photorealistic graphics that enliven the dark village and its haunted inhabitants.
- First-person action players take on the role of Ethan Winters and experience every melee and terrifying hunt from a first-person perspective.
- Chris Redfield was a hero in the Resident Evil series, but his presence in Resident Evil Village hides him in creepy patterns.
- A village that lives and breathes: The Village is more than a mysterious environment for the horrible events in the game. He is a character in himself with secrets to discover in Ethan.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Happens in Resident Evil 8, and Where Does it Take Place?
You will explore a Dark City full of twisted inhabitants and an ancient structure called DIMITRESCU Castle. The castle houses a legion of Evil Witches and Vampires. Many of them have lived in solitude for centuries. Now they’re finally out of hiding, and it seems like Ethan has to stop them. In this Resident Evil Village Review, you will know more about this game and everything about it.
Is Resident Evil Village worth it?
Resident Evil Village is the latest entry in the series. It’s overall not a perfect experience, but still, it’s not a bad experience. Both the story and gameplay are solid, and you will not disappoint by giving it at least one try.
How long is Resident Evil Village?
Many people trying to find out: How many hours is Resident Evil Village? It takes around 10-14 hours to complete the game fully.
Is Resident Evil Village open world?
Resident Evil Village is not completely an open-world game. But you can still roam around freely in some places.