Updated: October 8, 2021
The Game of Life has a beautifully rendered interactive game board, cards, and spins that capture the joy of classic games packed with exploration and suspense. Read this Game of Life Review.
The Game of Life takes players on a journey where fortunes can also be earned and lost. Choose a college or a career and travel the many life paths, make money, buy a home or start a family. The choice is yours as you navigate through life’s rich tapestries. Therefore, do everything you can to retire in style and win with the fortune at the end of the game. Keep reading Game of Life Review to learn about the strategies used in the game.
- Place the LIFE SIDE of Life tokens near the game board.
- Slide 4 tiles and side up in Millionaire Estates
- Divide the cards into four decks and lay them face down near the game board.
- Career card
- Salary card
- House record
- From 8 years
- For 2 to 4 players.
- Select a player who will be the banker responsible for all money paid to and from the bank
- Each player receives $ 10,000 from the bank.
- All players spin the wheel
- The highest roulette is the first player to start
- The game continues clockwise.
- Turn the wheel on your turn and move the number of fields on your car on the wheel.
- Always keeps the car moving.
- If the storage space is full, go to the next open storage space.
- Follow the instructions in the room and complete the rotation.
First Round: The Beginning of a Career or University
Start a Career
- Place the car in the Start Race area.
- Draw a career card. You cannot have a career card showing “Diploma required.” If you draw one, draw again
- Draw payroll cards
- Place the career card and salary card up in front of you.
- Rotate and move like a curve
- Park the car on START COLLEGE square
- Borrow $ 40,000 from the college bank
- Rotate and move like a curve
Rotate and Move
- Stop when you reach this room (even if you have moved to the left).
- Draw three flea cards at random: select one card and return the rest
- Draw 3 debit cards at random and select one
- Place your career and salary card with the front in front of you.
Areas for Midlife and Fire Crises
- Change your career card by shuffling a card at random and replacing the current card. You cannot keep the diploma card if you have not gone to college.
- Draw one debit card at random and replace the existing card
Special Rule for Police Officers
- If you are a police officer, you will be fine.
- Catch a player who turns ten, and the player pays you $5000
- If none of the players are police officers, there is no speeding penalty.
How to Win
- The game ends when all players have settled down
- Millionaire Estates players count their money
- The wealthiest player gets 4 LIFE tokens
- In the event of a tie, the independent players share chips.
- All players count and add their money to the dollar amounts added by their LIFE chips.
- The player with the highest monetary value wins.
Take the road to a roller coaster life filled with adventure, family, surprises, and pets. In this game, players can also make their own exciting decisions as they go through the twists and turns of life.
Therefore, move the automatic tile from start to finish on the game board and experience surprises related to family, career, and other phases of life. Players will also adopt pets in this edition of the game of life. The player with the most money wins after the game.
Includes game boards with roulette wheels, 100 cards, five spinning chips to win, four cars, 24-person games, 12 pet games, money packs, and a game guide.
Game of Life introduces a unique and long-awaited new multiplayer mode. With online matchmaking, you can play online in a whole new way. Play and play against other players online as they spin and run to the last yellow tile.
The game is played entirely in English, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, German, Russian, Traditional Chinese, or Simplified Chinese with the options.
Go to college, find a job and play minigames in this fun interactive app for the whole family. Watch the characters on the board come to life and move through life stages in this spectacular 3D animated retouching of the famous physics painting.
- Online Multiplayer: Play with other players and run to the last yellow box
- Local Play: Play with up to three others on one computer
- Fast Mode: A new and shorter game mode where you meet another winning condition.
- Mini-Games: Test your skills and compete against each other in various mini-games.
- Chat: Send expressive emojis to players as they play online.