Candy Crush Saga Review | Increase the New Level
Candy Crush Saga is a free match-three video game. In the game, players complete levels by swapping pieces of coloured candy on a game board to get a combination of three or more of the same colour. These candies will be removed from the board and replaced with new ones that can create more hits. Combinations of four or more candies create unique candies that act as bonuses with an increased ability to delete maps.
The board has different goals that, for example, must be achieved in a certain number of moves or within a limited time frame, such as a specific point or collect a certain amount of candy. If you have just entered the universe of Candy Crush Saga and want to know if the game is important for downloading, this Candy Crush Saga Review is everything you need to know.
Candy Crush Saga is Worth It
Candy Crush Saga considers one of the oldest and most successful uses of a freemium model. Also, the game can be played in its entirety without spending money. Candy Crush plays by 93 million people a day and players who buy new lives and boosters earn about $ 800,000 every day to help them move on. In total, 500 million people have downloaded the free app.
Candy Crush Saga is an incredibly successful casual puzzle that has led to two spin-off games and numerous copies. Candy Crush Saga is very simple. However, you can win every level by reaching your goal, which limits the number of hits you can land.
Many of the first levels are all you need to get a specific number of points, but as the game progress, you must have other objectives, such as removing all jelly. You earn points by smashing candy that is, adjusting a minimum of three in a row of a similar type of candy. The more candy you remove, the higher your grades.
How to Remove Jelly and Other Obstacles
Removing jelly and other clogs is as easy as crushing candy where jelly or obstacles rest. Some obstacles later in the game must be crushed more than once to remove them.
Candy Crush Saga Review: Special Candies
Combining four or more candies gives you a special candy that you can then combine with other candies of the same type to activate special abilities so that you can get several candies at the same time. You can even assign two special candies, even if they are of a different type, to trigger multiple effects at once. It is generally wise to do this so that you can earn points faster.
Candy Crush Saga Review: Lives
If you fail to complete a goal on a level, you will lose a life. Therefore, you start with five lives, and each time you lose one, it takes 30 minutes to fill.
When you are dead, you cannot continue playing until you have restored at least one life. You can also fill your life by using gold, which you have to buy with real money.
There are six different types of levels in Candy Crush Saga:
- Moves: Get a certain amount of points in a specific movement. From 1153 onwards, Sugar Crush starts automatically as soon as the target of one star is reached. The remaining movement is transformed into striped candies and activated with ingredients, candy order, and mix levels.
- Jelly: Remove all jelly from the board. Three jellyfish appear on the screen and start eating the candies at random for each remaining move. And giving you more points.
- Ingredients: Take all the ingredients to points of sale.
- Candy Order: Collect all orders by collecting the items you want.
- Mixed Mode: A mixture of two types of levels
- Rainbow Rapids: Clear the way to collect rainbow candy.
It’s a premium currency in Candy Crush Saga, and it’s gold. You can buy gold for real money in the Candy Store, the in-app store.
Candy Crush Saga is strategy and luck. Each level generates randomly. Even if you play at the same level in a row, you get different results.
Dreamworld was a separate world from the main game and contained levels 1-665 in 45 episodes of Dreamworld. Each episode also has 15 levels except Sleepy Slopes and Funky Factory, which only have 10, but Dreamworld is totally out of the game.
Reason to Increase the New Level in Candy Crush
- As we know, Candy Crush is not an endless game. You have a certain level, when everyone has Candy Crush complete, the Royal Society can take losses.
- All gaming companies want more and more people to play their games. As more and more people join Candy Crush, Candy Crush can lose its very active player, and in general, people become active players in a game when they become experts.
- If the Candy Crush player completes the entire game, it will also affect the game’s popularity, which will begin to take it as a single game.
- Candy Crush is one of the most popular and profitable games from Kings Company.